- After registration, international attendees may request a personalized invitation letter to apply for a travel Visa to India.
- Application for a ‘Conference Visa’ can be made at the local Indian Consulate / Embassy in the country of residence. Instructions on application process and VISA fees are available on this website: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/.
- We recommend all international attendees to apply for a ‘Conference ‘VISA’ several weeks in advance, to allow adequate time for application processing.
- Persons accompanying the international attendee may apply for a 'Tourist Visa'.
- For any additional assistance, you may refer to the Ministry of External Affairs website: http://www.mea.gov.in/
- Attendees are recommended to employ standard safety and security precautions when traveling and during the course of this symposium.
- All international attendees and their companions are advised to have personal travel and health insurance coverage for their visit.
- Local currency is Indian Rupees (INR) and all major credit cards are widely accepted.
- National language is Hindi and English is widely spoken in most businesses and offices in all metropolitan cities.
- Please note that all electric/power outlets provide 220 V energy supply.
- Internet is widely available "Wi-fi' will be made available at the venue and in the grand ballroom.
- Official Tourism Website of India: http://www.incredibleindia.org/en/
- Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India: http://tourism.gov.in/
- Delhi Tourism Website: http://www.delhitourism.gov.in/delhitourism/index.jsp